Meet Our Team
The scientific team on this grant is comprised of an interdisciplinary team of researchers, including psychologists, physicians, virologists, network scientists, and statisticians. RADAR interview staff reflect the diversity and breadth of experience of our population, and bring comprehensive expertise in project coordination, biospecimen management, HIV counseling and testing, recruitment and retention, and clinical mental health assessments.
Investigator: Dr. Brian Mustanski
Co-Investigators: Dr. Richard D’Aquila, Dr. Patrick Janulis, Dr. Thomas McDade, Dr. Michael Newcomb, Dr. Sanjiv Shah, Dr. Harry Taylor
Consultant: Dr. Adam Carrico
Project Director: Tony Johnson
Funder: National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIH Grant Page)
- Dr. Gregory Phillips II, PhD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Dr. Daniel K Mroczek, PhD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Dr. Bernie Hogan, PhD, University of Oxford
- Dr. Andrew J Leigh Brown, PhD, University of Edinburgh
- Dr. Chisu Song, PhD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Dr. Sarah Whitton, PhD, University of Cincinnati
- Dr. Christina Dyar, PhD, Northwestern University
Want to work with us?
All opportunities to work with RADAR will be posted on our employment page.
The RADAR program often works with interns interested in learning more about research. We have hosted interns through a variety of host programs and universities. Contact us if you are interested in pursuing an internship.