For ISGMH, achieving health equity represents the next wave of equal rights for LGBTQ populations. Today, we have an exciting opportunity to advance our progress towards that goal. Your participation and support is a crucial part of ensuring our success.
There are a variety of ways you can support ISGMH, including financial and in-kind donations. They include:
- ISGMH’s new endowment
- Naming opportunities, such as the naming of a facility, professorship, or scholarship
- The IMPACT LGBT Health and Development Program Gift Fund , which enables the recruitment of the best and brightest senior and junior scientists
- The ISGMH Gift Fund, which finances training of the next wave of SGM health researchers through fellowships and education
- The EDIT Community Award for Research and Evaluation Services (CARES), which is designed to foster community-academic partnerships with local organizations serving sexual and gender minority populations in Chicago.
- The ISGMH LGBT Conference Gift Fund, which finances the only interdisciplinary translational research conference focused on improving the health and wellbeing of SGM populations.
- In-kind support, such as marketing expertise, to help disseminate our work and expand ISGMH’s reach.