The Data Management and Analytics (DMA) team provides IMPACT investigators with research services that:
- Ensure and maintain data quality and integrity,
- Utilize statistical analysis to answer scientific research questions, and
- Support dissemination of key findings.
DMA team personnel have over 30 years of combined experience working at academic institutions and public health agencies with a variety of research designs.
Team members help guide research study implementation including designing participant tracking and retention databases, establishing HIPPA-compliant data transmission and data storage protocols, assisting with measurement selection and REDCap programming, as well as creating other computer assisted self-interviewing (CASI) surveys.
The DMA team provides statistical analysis support to investigators in drafting peer-reviewed journal articles, presentations and grant submissions. Areas of analytical expertise include:
- Data imputation
- Psychometric analysis
- Intervention evaluation
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Complex survey data (e.g., YRBS, BRFSS)
- Longitudinal modeling
- Analytical tools (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R, Mplus, ArcGIS).
The DMA team provides study closeout support that includes de-identifying and archiving relevant data for long-term storage and future analytic projects. For more information, contact Thom Remble, IMPACT director of research.