- Young adult gay and bisexual men’s stigma experiences and mental health: An 8-year longitudinal study. Pachankis, J.E., Sullivan, T.J., Feinstein, B.A., Newcomb, M.E.
- Discordance of Self-report and Laboratory Measures of HIV Viral Load Among Young Men Who Have Sex with Men and Transgender Women in Chicago: Implications for Epidemiology, Care, and Prevention. Mustanski, B., Ryan, D.T., Remble, T.A., D’Aquila, R.T., Newcomb, M.E., Morgan, E.
- Comparing the Healthcare Utilization and Engagement in a Sample of Transgender and Cisgender Bisexual+ Persons. Rahman, M., Li, D.H., Moskowitz, D.A.
- Minority stress and relationship functioning among young male same-sex couples: An examination of actor-partner interdependence models. Feinstein, B.A., McConnell, E., Dyar, C., Mustanski, B., Newcomb, M.E.
- The Effect of a Text Messaging Based HIV Prevention Program on Sexual Minority Male Youths: A National Evaluation of Information, Motivation and Behavioral Skills in a Randomized Controlled Trial of Guy2Guy. Ybarra, M.L., Liu, W., Prescott, T.L., Phillips, G. II, Mustanski, B.